WHAT IS THE "MACRON LAW"
- Receive the French minimum wage.
- Comply with French social regulations.
- Appoint a French representative.
- Carry out road transport.
- Post a driving or sailing worker on French territory.
Compulsory formalities in case of posting of drivers in France:
Several documents are necessary to comply with “Macron Law”:
- A certificate of posting,
- A copy of his/her employment contract and its french translation,
- A1 certificate.
The representative based in France must keep:
- A copy of the certificate of posting,
- A power of attorney,
- The driver’s pay slips,
- The proofs of salary payments.
The representative must store the above documents during 18 months after
the expiry date of the certificate of posting.
Moreover he must be able to present them immediately in case of control
by the French authorities.
Macron Law is expensive and time-consuming for the foreign transport
companies. Even if it is tempting not to comply with it, keep in mind that French authorities
carry out more and more controls and they can be accompanied by significant sanctions..
A financial risk in case of fraud
Significant fines can be applied in case of non-compliance to the
Macron Law on
- Up to € 2 000 per posted driver in case of non-respect of the French minimum wage,
and up to € 4 000 in case of recidivism.
- A total amount of € 500 000 of fines to a company not complying with the law.
To avoid these fines, make sur to comply with the "Macron Law":
choose EUROVAT as your French representative!
EUROVAT’S EXPERTISE TO REPRESENT YOU OFFICIALY IN FRANCE
- Stores your documents and ensures their confidentiality.
- Represents your company in case of control from the French Authorities.
A sliding price scale depending
on the number of drivers and adapted
to the duration of your certificates of
The comfort of simple procedures:
An accessible website wherever you are: on PC, tablet or smartphone; only an internet connection is needed.
An easy and secured management of your documents: the required proofs are sensible documents. Thanks to EUROVAT, you can upload them directly in a secured and confidential zone where they will be kept during all the legal duration.
Email alerts to help you no to forget anything: certificates renewal, transmission of payslips and proofs of payment…